Ways to Pay Water/Sewer Bills
- In person at City Hall, 9765 Maple Street during business hours Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., and Friday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Night deposit at City Hall located in the vestibule open 24 hours
- Drive-up drop box located in the south parking lot
- Auto-debit through your bank account, Auto-debit form
- Pay online through PSN with the link above
Contact City Hall for payment options or any questions you may have regarding your water/sewer utility bill at 269-465-5144 or by email Lori Davis.
Water and Sewer Rates - Effective July 1, 2021
|Water per 1,000 gallons
|Water Ready-To-Serve (5/8"-3/4") per month
|Sewer per 1,000 gallons
|Sewer Ready-To-Serve (5/8"-3/4") per month
Note: Above are the typical residential rates. For additional information on 1" or above connections please contact City Hall for rates.
If you water your lawn and are concerned about high water bills, you may purchase a separate lawn meter at City Hall for $185. The water that goes through the lawn meter only gets charged for water usage, and does not get charged sewer. The homeowner is responsible for contracting out the installation of this meter. For more information please contact Department of Public Services Director Tim Kading.