Where do I pay delinquent taxes?

Delinquent taxes beginning March 1 every year  MUST be paid to Berrien County Treasurer at 701 Main Street, St. Joesph, MI 49085. You can call Berrien County Treasurer's Office at 269-983-7111 ext. 8569 or click here for the County's website.

Show All Answers

1. When is my 2023 tax bill due?
2. Where do I pay delinquent taxes?
3. Why are my taxes so much higher than last year?
4. How can I protest my Assessed Value?
5. What is a Principal Resident Exemption (or Homestead) and how does it affect my taxes?
6. What is the current millage rate?
7. I didn't get my tax bill in the mail, do I have to pay the penalty?